1. student luggage’s must be kept neatly under bunk at all times.
The cleaning of the room shall be on a daily basis and each student must participate
when it is their turn.
2. It is highly prohibited for a student to leave the kitchen unkempt after use. Each
student shall at all times after every use keep the kitchen clean. This involves washing the dishes and other.
Student must vacate their luggage from the hostel after their hostel fee expires. The
academy will not be responsible for any loss of the property as a result of such
negligence. Also student will be required to pay extra fee for keeping their luggage after their payment term expires.
3.The toilet and bathroom must be cleaned on a daily roaster basis and must be cleaned in the morning before leaving the hostel. Failure to do so will attract a fine of (#1,000).
4. All hostelite must write an undertaking to obey all rules and regulations of the hostel as all disobedient will attract penalty/expulsion.
5. Students are to maintain bed space/room allocated to them and change when only
asked by the management (Matron)
Cooking utensils immediately after use. No students will be allowed to leave dirty plates,cups or spoon after use; it must be washed or thrown away immediately after use.
7. Students are to move in with the following:
A travelling box
8. All students living in the hostel must state clearly their health status / condition sanity to the management or provide a doctor report.
9. Maintaining a bed space without sleeping in it attracts same payment as occupying it.
10. Female hostelites are not allow to sleep in the male’s room and vice versa
11. Illegal relationship / abuse between hostelites is highly prohibited.
12. All student using the hostel gas must contribute to refill without excuses.
13. Hostelites are to take turns on daily basic to clean sitting room, the stairs and general cleaning every Saturday
14. No guest is allowed in the hostel.
15. Every hostelite must sign in and sign out daily at the security post.
16. No hostelite is allowed to come in or go out after 10:00 pm Any hostelite
who would not sleep in the hostel must inform the management.
Cleaning of the immediate environment is compulsory by all students.
17. If there is any general damage in a room/building, every occupant of the
room must pay for the damages.
18. Every hostelite who is living within Lagos is expected to go home on
Saturday and come back on Monday hence they are entitled to one box and
can pay on installment.
19. Students living outside Lagos are entitled to two boxes and are expected
to make full payment with respect to the duration they are staying
20.On no account should any student leave pots and plates be it dirty or
clean on the kitchen cabinets.
21. Smoking is highly prohibited within the premises.
22. There must be no reservation on of bed space for anyone. Bed spaces are allocated by the Matron after payment is made.
23. Electronics with high power consumption are not allowed in the hostel. One central ironing space shall be made available.
24. No personal refrigerator is allowed going forward as their there is a central one in the fridge in the kitchen.
25. The student shall not bring and/or keep any pets in the premises.
26. The student shall not bring, store, possess, consume and/or drink any alcohol/intoxicating drink, drug or substance of any kind what so ever. An occurrence of such behavior shall invite strict disciplinary action leading to expulsion from Hostel
27. Everyone should treat each other with due courtesy at all times.
28. The student shall keep their rooms, veranda and surrounding areas tidy, neat and clean at all times and shall not throw anything including trash, in such place or any premises in the hostel, except in the dustbin or the place specifically provided for the said purpose.
29. Any manner of festivities and noise making/celebrations, which may cause disturbance to other inmates in the hostel premises, will not be allowed. Nevertheless, if you have to do that, it must be approved by the matron.
30. All furniture and fixture in the rooms allowed to the student must be cared for properly. The student will be required to pay double the original cost if any item is found damaged .